How can personal training help you?
- Extra motivation to help you stay on track
- Be accountable to someone for your training and nutrition
- Develop a routine you can stick to long term
- Personalized and effective training, every workout
- Proper technique and safe training
- Fresh ideas to keep you interested
- FASTER RESULTS!
Getting started with personal training
Step 1- Schedule Your Evaluation
- Contact Recreation Program Manager, Renita Krusey at 815-234-6492 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss trainer availability.
- A referral will be made to the trainer to schedule a one-hour evaluation.
Step 2 - One-Hour Evaluation
- The one-hour evaluation offers your trainer an opportunity to get to know you so your trainer can design a workout plan especially for you.
- Discuss your likes/dislikes of working out.
- Review your health history.
- Set realistic and attainable goals.
Step 3 - Attending Training Sessions
- Once the one-hour evaluation has been completed, you can choose to register for 1 session, 5 sessions, or 10 sessions.
- Each personal training session is one hour.
- A Personal Training Pass will be provided upon registration.
- Participants must "check in" prior to each training session by swiping their pass at the front desk.
- The personal trainer and client will work together to schedule future session dates.
For more information or questions, contact Recreation Program Manager, Renita Krusey at 815-234-6492 or email email@example.com.
Jamie Buck - "Personal Training for Your Entire Family"
Certified by: Expert Rating Testing Services