Due to Covid-19 and facility construction, we are not currently offering party packages.
Are you looking for a fun and affordable party experience for your next party? If so, we have the party package for you. All Party Packages are up to 3 hours long, include a room for opening gifts, and a party attendant for up to 25 people.
Add variety to your party with a little bit of everything! Package includes use of the HS Swimming pool, a basketball court, and room during weekend PE Center and Swimming Pool Hours. Party time is typically scheduled from 1 - 4 pm, with your choice of order/length of time in swimming pool, court and room. Fee is $150.00.
Swim, dive & splash your time away with a pool party! Package includes use of the swimming pool and room during weekend pool hours. Party time is typically scheduled from 1 - 4 pm, with your choice of order and length of time in swimming pool and room. Fee is $125.00.
Play your heart out with a gym party! Package includes use of a basketball court and room during weekend facility hours. Party time is typically scheduled from 1 - 4 pm in the afternoons, with your choice of order and length of time of court and room. Fee is $125.00.
After Hours Package
After hours can be added to any party for an extra $50.00.
- Your party schedule will be arranged at the time of booking.
- You are responsible for set-up and clean-up.
- The Park District does not supply decorations, party favors, food, beverages, etc.
- All clean-up and participant pick-up needs to be completed by the end of your reserved time block. Additional fees will incur if party extends past reserved time block or if clean-up is not completed.
- The room reserved for parties is the Tiger Den Room, which hosts our before/after school care and summer day camp programs. This room is used for other activities during the week and we ask that party participants DO NOT touch toys, the TV or movies, or arts and craft supplies stored in this room.
- The Mary Morgan gym, which is connected to the Tiger Den room, is typically the gym used for party packages. This gym has non-adjustable standard basketball hoops. Basketballs and a variety of other balls will be provided. Other equipment must be requested when booking your party.
- At least one lifeguard will be scheduled during your party. At your request, the lifeguard can perform a swim test to determine which participants can safely swim in the deep end. We have some life vests available for use, but participants should bring their own, if needed.
- Due to facility rules and school codes, everyone must wear shoes and clothing while walking through the school building. Swimming pool locker rooms are available, but individuals over the age of 5, must shower/dress in the locker room of their gender. Please make arrangements for proper supervision and assistance in the swimming pool locker rooms.
- Individuals who do NOT participate in swimming and/or gym activities and are only observing (i.e. grandparents), will not be counted in the 25 participant maximum.
- Please estimate the amount of participants attending when booking your party so that sufficient staff can be scheduled.
Contact Nick Warrner at 815-234-6218 or email Nick to schedule your special day. After hours rates available!